Would you like to bring your SAP experience into play and design our future order fulfilment processes?
Every day, we deliver numerous roof windows and skylights to customers all over Europe. To do so, we are dependent on efficient logistics and supply chain business processes. Do you want to help us streamline and set the direction for our future business processes and SAP set-up?
Joining our Global Order Fulfilment department in Kolding, you will work closely with a small team of SAP and business process experts and collaborate with peers across functions. Together, we support our entire supply chain with efficient order fulfilment processes – touching areas as sales, logistics execution, procurement, transportation and interfaces to warehouse management.
“You will help design and automate our order fulfilment flow – from order to delivery. We use SAP ERP 6.0 as our core, but we will be looking into redesigning our platform. And you will get an important role in driving this process,” explains Tue Vestergaard, Director, Global Order Fulfilment.
Your tasks will also be to:
- implement, develop and test business processes in SAP in close collaboration with our IT department and sub-suppliers, who is responsible for developments and customizing
- provide input to order fulfilment business process strategies
- define best practices and standard processes
- provide support to superusers
You have the ability to drive tasks and smaller projects independently and challenge our business with active proposals for process optimisations. Furthermore, you enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues, and as an expert in your field, you are comfortable setting the direction for our future business processes and SAP platform.
- Have solid experience working with SAP ERP and a thorough knowledge of how it supports business processes within logistics and supply chain – preferably also within order fulfilment
- Have a solid business understanding – and if you have knowledge of lean and value stream mapping, it is an advantage
- Have a relevant education – perhaps you are an engineer, a cand.merc. or similar
- Speak and write English and Danish effortlessly and have the flexibility to travel 10-30 days a year to our offices in Europe
We offer a job with great opportunities to influence and set the standard for our future logistics solutions. You get to grow in a company were your ambitions will be matched and developed through challenging tasks and responsibilities as well as relevant courses and education.
“Essentially, you will help set the direction for our future logistics and supply chain platforms. By simplifying, standardising and automating processes, you help create business efficiency and agility – and in that way, we can give our customers the best service possible,” finishes Tue.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Tue Vestergaard, Director, Global Order Fulfilment, by telephone +45 2170 8191.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
As soon as possible
For more information:
Tue Vestergaard, phone +45 2170 8191
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.