Senior Risk Consultant - Property
Allianz is the world’s leading insurance company within Property and Casualty with presence in more than 70 countries.
Allianz is the world’s leading insurance company within Property and Casualty with presence in more than 70 countries. Around 83 million private and corporate customers rely on Allianz's knowledge, global reach and capital strength. Our ambition is to be the partner of choice within our segment. Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) is the Allianz centre for corporate and specialist risk, servicing clients worldwide across the whole spectrum of corporate and industrial insurance.
We are now looking for a Senior Risk Consultant - Property for a full-time position based in Copenhagen or Stockholm.
You will be responsible for providing Property related Risk Consulting Services and Account Engineering management for AGCS’s large corporate clients in the Nordics. You will support clients and underwriters by conducting on-site engineering visits to the facilities of existing and prospective clients and maintain professional working relationships with Clients, Underwriting, Market Management, Claims, and Brokers.
The role holds Account Engineering Responsibilities and Client Management. You will not only be part of a Nordic team interacting with colleagues in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway but you will also be an integrated part of the wider Risk Consultant team based in UK and reporting directly to the Head of Office and the UK Property Risk Consulting Manager.
There will further be possibilities to assist AGCS and clients with respect to ongoing or specific projects and support technical training presentations for internal and external clients as required and appropriate. You will have great opportunities to actively support continual client service improvement and contribute to management strategy aimed at creating innovation, improving working practices, risk quality and new concepts to benefit clients and underwriting.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Bachelor’s degree / diploma in other coursework will be considered in conjunction with extensive engineering/insurance/technical experience)
- Ideally at least 5 years’ experience as a Loss Prevention Engineer in the Property sector
- Ideally sound knowledge of technical loss control topics
- Strong communication skills, in English and in at least one of the Nordic languages: ability to express ideas and messages clearly, both written and verbally
- Experience working in a complex global matrix organisation and excellent team spirit
- Able to travel on a regular basis, mostly within Nordics and the UK
- Your interpersonal skills are of high importance and for the right candidate this can be weighted higher than years of industry experience.
- Self-starter: able to develop and implement initiatives with little input from Management.
- Strategic mind-set and future focused.
- Pragmatic, flexible and service minded.
More information on how to apply:
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter via the "Apply" button on 1 August 2022 the latest. Questions can be put forward to Richard Park, Interim Regional Manager, ARC Regional Unit London at Phone: +44 (0)20 3451 3373 I Mobile: +44 (0)7342 054696 I Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Head of HR Nordics Ulla Meinecke-Søes at email@example.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder