Would you like to share your expertise in RF with fellow specialists and solve highly technical challenges?
Join a senior team that is held in high regard within GN Hearing - a market leader in wireless systems for hearing aids.
We lead major technology shifts with intelligent hearing aid solutions
Step into our Radio Systems team, part of R&D, at GN Hearing’s HQ in Ballerup, Denmark. We are a high-performing team of 8 engineers specialized in RF and antenna design. Our core task is to integrate wireless systems into hearing aid solutions, making life sound better for users worldwide.
Combine lab work and cross-functional alignment
In this role, you will be allocated onto interdisciplinary projects as a representative for the Radio Systems team.
You will work within state-of-the-art laboratories where no expenses have been spared as you:
- Ensure integration of RF in our new product designs
- Evaluate and verify RF components, design and layout
- Manage and align stakeholders from other cross-functional departments to ensure understanding of our work and the optimal integration of wireless systems in our products
Experienced RF engineer with a broad systems knowledge
Your peers will come to know you as tactical and persistent when it comes to managing stakeholders and being a spokesperson for our niche. And your communication skills allow you to translate knowledge into easily understandable ideas, concepts and courses of action for colleagues in other functions.
Furthermore, you see the strength in sharing knowledge and utilizing your analytical skills to tackle technical challenges.
- Hold at least BSc - preferably a MSc or PhD - in electrical engineering
- Bring 5+ years of RF experience, including experience in systematically analyzing and evaluating RF performance and with type approval, regulative requirements and relevant standards
- Have a broad knowledge of RF, measuring techniques, spectrum and network analyzers, RF circuits, electromagnetics, selection and integration of ICs
- Have a systems overview, understand RF link budgets and can make root-cause analysis of potential noise sources
- Ideally have worked with RF simulations, ADS, MATLAB and Cadence as well as in miniaturized electronic environments
- Speak and write English effortlessly
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than August 27, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager Birol Akdeniz on +45 6065 4265.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.