Would you like to be the mind behind new RF and antenna solutions for our hearing aids?
Join a senior team that is held in high regard within GN Hearing – a market leader in wireless systems for hearing aids.
We lead major technology shifts with intelligent hearing aid solutions
Step into our Radio Systems team in R&D located in HQ, Ballerup. We are a high-performing team of 9 engineers, highly specialized in RF and antenna design. Our core task is to integrate wireless systems into hearing aid solutions, making life sound better for users worldwide.
Experienced antenna engineer with a broad systems knowledge
In this role, you will be allocated into interdisciplinary projects, dedicated to developing products for our award-winning product portfolio, being a representative for the Radio Systems team. You will work within state-of-the-art laboratories where no expenses have been spared.
Your peers will come to know you as tactical and persistent especially when it comes to technical solutions and being a spokesperson for our niche. And your communication skills allow you to translate knowledge into easily understandable ideas, concepts, and courses of action for colleagues in other functions. Specifically, you
- Understand the customer and end-user needs
- Design, simulate and evaluate new antenna concepts
- Integrate radio and antenna in our new product designs
- Have a broad knowledge of RF, measuring techniques, spectrum and network analyzers, RF circuits, electromagnetics
- Look for future antenna technologies
- Document and present results of technical investigations
Furthermore, you see the strength in sharing knowledge and utilizing your analytical skills to tackle technical challenges. You also:
- Hold at least MSc – preferably a PhD – in electrical engineering
- Bring 5+ years of RF and Antenna experience, including experience in design, systematically analyzing and evaluating performance
- Ideally have worked with RF simulations as ADS, MATLAB, HFSS and CST as well as in miniaturized electronic environments
- Speak and write English effortlessly
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘ANSØG´ link no later than May 16. 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager Birol Akdeniz on +45 6065 4265.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.