About the position:
For our Maintenance Improvement Team, we are looking for a Senior Reliability Engineer to work with our Global team responsible for optimizing the maintenance plans on all SGRE operational models and providing feedback to the product development process. You will be defining the maintenance strategy on different turbine types. Development and introduction of maintenance strategy optimizations. Once familiar with our product, process and having built your own network, you will work independently to set objectives and deliver agreed results. Proactively monitor the reliability performance of our key platforms and identify optimization initiatives. The position is based on deep personal and professional experience and applies solid performance.
What are my responsibilities?
- Work on maintenance strategy changes on operational products, ensuring cross platform and stakeholder alignment.
- Facilitate Failure Modes Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) and Reliability Block Diagrams (RBD) workshops.
- Use of Reliability Centered Maintenance methodology to determine the optimal maintenance task, intervals / triggers to prevent or minimize failure or down time.
- Use of theoretical system knowledge, Weibull and other statistical calculation tools to determine failure rates, expected lifetime of components and optimal maintenance intervals to prevent failure.
- Define and support development of special software tools for data analytics.
- Identify and drive product quality and improvements to minimize non-conformances through data and Reliability driven decisions.
- Scope and drive input for the technical realization of the requirements within the data discipline (PRS, scope of work, etc.).
- Act as an ambassador for specialized know-how for a technical discipline. Striving for knowledge sharing. Communicate and document working results to line management.
- Strive to increase product reliability and optimize the preventative maintenance schedule.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, Systems Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical.
- Further Education in Asset Management, Reliability, Maintenance Strategy or data analytics.
- Experience in the Wind Turbine, Aviation or Oil & Gas industry is preferable.
- Experience of applying RCM, FMEAs and data analytics as a means of optimizing or defining maintenance strategies.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Nikolaos Grigoriou via phone: +49 172 6154948
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.