Senior R&D Project Lead in offshore wind
Would you like to drive technology projects moving us forward as a pioneer in making offshore wind a sustainable energy source?
Join us and become Senior R&D Project Lead in the R&D Project Management department, which is responsible for setting up and driving projects, work packages and tasks related mainly to technology and technical developments. We thereby reduce energy costs and operational risks, which will make offshore wind a key element in addressing the climate challenge for our modern society. Our projects cover multiple functional areas, and you'll work in a cross-organisational setup with senior management, technical and operational experts and our financial functions.
Your key tasks will be to
- participate in scoping and maturation of project ideas and proposals
- act as project manager or work-stream lead on selected technology projects, including budget responsibility
- work with technical specialists on technology development tasks related to external stakeholders
- facilitate and perform R&D/technology strategy work and deep dives
- solve administrative and portfolio management tasks in relation to technology development.
Furthermore, you'll be responsible for key deliverables in technology development projects in a wide range of technical disciplines as well as for maturing our processes in relation to R&D Project Management.
Your competences include that you
- have a PhD or master's degree in a relevant field, such as engineering, natural sciences or business administration, and that you have recently completed your education
- have a keen interest in R&D and understand/appreciate both technology development and the project management toolbox
- have a very strong drive and strive to deliver on stretch assignments
- have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a dynamic environment and with a large group of stakeholders
- are open to collaboration and teamwork as you'll work alongside experts from the functional areas of wind.
Furthermore, as we operate in a highly international environment and cooperate closely with our colleagues abroad, it's essential that you speak and write English fluently.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 28 February 2018, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Jesper Skov Gretlund, Head of R&D Project Management, by telephone on +45 9955 8130 if you'd like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder