Do you want an important role in securing the best mobile network in Denmark today and tomorrow? Do you want to onboard our exciting journey towards 5G?
TDC NET has the best mobile network in Denmark. We need to maintain and develop our position as the best and most innovative provider of mobile services in Denmark. To stay on the edge TDC NET has entered into a strategic premium partnership with Ericsson to deliver a new full stack virtualized mobile- and IMS core and a new 5G-ready mobile radio access network (RAN) fit for the future.
The journey towards the future has begun. We are currently replacing equipment on 4000 mobile sites and special coverage solutions. And we are transforming our mobile- and IMS core from a monolithic architecture towards a full stack virtualized 5G-ready core.
TDC NET is therefore looking for a Senior Mobile RAN Architect to join the Architecture department in TDC NET. We are a team of highly skilled domain technology architects from all over TDC NET. Together we constitute an outstanding team with a very high degree of motivation, genuine team spirit and common goals to build and develop the best network. We enjoy what we do, and it shows through an outstanding job satisfaction survey score.
Your future job includes:
- Responsibility for the RAN architecture
- Responsibility for defining the RAN strategy
- Initiating projects and activities needed to execute on the strategy
- Aligning with the rest of the organization and our customers on both short- and long-term initiatives
- Liaising with our Managed Service partner Ericsson while securing that development and operations is in the best interest of TDC NET
- Liaising with architects and SMEs from other domains and aligning on ambitions and directions
- Continuously maturing and improving architectural principles, processes and methodology
- Documentation and reporting to management
- A Master’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Engineering or equivalent
- A background as a telco RAN Architect or similar with a minimum of 10 years of experience and a proven documented track record
- In depth understanding of 2/3/4/5G RAN
- A high-level understanding of mobile- and IMS core
- A high-level understanding of transmission and backhaul
- Knowledge about relevant industry standards and standardization bodies
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken). Fluency in Danish is a plus but not a requirement
- An ability to challenge the existing and make things happen
- A team player, who listens, challenges, communicates to find the best solutions
- Engaged, curious and present in the moment
- A strong communicator both written and verbally
- Able to take decisions and pushing the needle
- Responsible and self-managing – ensuring delivery on own tasks, without compromising the whole
- Happy to be working in a multicultural environment
- Able to keep enthusiasm and a good mood, even when the road gets bumpy
- A unique opportunity to onboard the journey towards 5G
- You to be in a team of truly skilled architects and experts within all technical areas of Networks
- The opportunity to influence the mobile network evolution towards the future
- An exciting job in a dynamic organization, where you will interact with stakeholders ranging from SMEs, vendors and management
- A possibility for both personal and professional growth
- A position in a company that offers many future opportunities
- A competitive compensation package reflecting your qualifications
The position will be located in our Copenhagen office, and occasional travelling is expected.
Application & Contact
We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will hire when we find the right candidate. Submit your application by clicking the button below. You will hear from us within 4 weeks from the submission deadline. If you have any questions, please contact Head of Enterprise Architecture, Henrik Hansen, on +45 2424 9524.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder