Senior QA Lead in agile team
Do you have solid experience with managing test activities? And do you want to impact the quality of new technology, ensuring that GN software and devices work and interact correctly?
Then this is your chance to join an agile work environment where you work with product programs and projects and play a vital part in strengthening our testing and verification.
Join GN Hearing – and help us make life sound better
At GN Hearing, we believe that hearing-aid users will be able to HEAR MORE, DO MORE and BE MORE than they ever thought possible. We develop innovative hearing solutions with great sound quality and excellent design.
Joining our software solutions organization, you will become a part of our Systems Verification team, which is responsible for system verification of GN hearings products, including software such as device apps. As such, we cooperate closely with development teams and product programs across GN, planning and conducting manual as well as automated tests.
Take the lead on verification activities
As Senior QA lead, you will be responsible for verification activities in product development programs or app software development projects. As such, you will manage and coordinate test activities and convey status and progress to stakeholders. As part of this, you drive necessary test cases to ensure they are fully developed and ready for execution:
- Ensure that the test plan is updated, and test and regression strategies are well-founded and estimated
- Participate in start-up and status meetings as well as risk meetings, aligning plans with the project manager and updating plans accordingly
- Report verification status and result to the project manager or program manager and ensure requirements are reviewed timely by QA developers
- Review test cases and coordinate and align test development and execution with offshore suppliers
- Participate in System Verification team’s tasks in sprint backlog
You will also help and train colleagues, and lastly, you will have the opportunity to be involved in improvement initiatives.
An agile work environment
Joining 7 skilled colleagues, you will become a vital part of an engaged team. We have a high standard of delivery and are determined to help each other achieve this. Our ambition is to make a difference – and have fun while doing so. As such, you can look forward to a cooperative work environment where we utilize agile methods in our development and in our management of system verification.
Experienced QA lead
- You have 5+ years of documented experience with coordinating or managing test activities in a project or a software development team
- You are certified ISTQB advanced test manager or similar, and it is only an added bonus, if you also have the ISTQB agile tester extension
- You have worked with agile methods, SAFe and Scrum
- You speak and write English on a high level
- Preferably you have experience from product development in a regulated industry
Thriving in an agile environment, you know how to drive test and verification activities. You have strong follow-up and problem-solving skills as well as excellent time management skills. It is also important that you know how to manage stakeholders and that you are a strong communicator with an outgoing personality and the willingness to help and coach others. Lastly, you are curious and demonstrate continuous attention to detail.
This position also offers up to 10 travel days a year internationally.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘ANSØG’ link no later than 10 March 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager of Systems Verification Jan Nørlem Andersen at +45 5336 4357.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder