Would you like to work with software testing and verification in state-of-the-art hearing devices and wireless accessories?
Join GN - making life sound better
At GN Hearing, we balance scientific research with expertise across advanced hearing aids and accessories. As our new senior QA developer, you will join Firmware Verification, a team of 8 developers who take direct part in the Agile teams, developing, specifying and verifying features and integrated product platforms to ensure correct software functionality in new devices and products.
Take charge of the testing process and optimize the area
You will specify our software system tests and verify correct behavior of our signal processing algorithms, wireless protocols and operating systems. As our test expert, you will focus on the implementation of test automation as well as new tools and areas for firmware tests.
Moreover, you will:
- Be in charge of the entire verification process from specifying, planning and executing tests to analyzing and reporting your findings directly to the developers
- Verify software functionality, ensuring it meets internal requirements and follows standards and regulations
- Review and analyze software requirements and design documentation
- Report on software development projects and analyze and follow up on test reports
- Administrate test cases and test execution, ensuring coverage and traceability
A strong track record with software testing
As a person, your good communication skills allow you to collaborate easily with colleagues across the organization, and you can raise criticism in a constructive manner. You take a systematic approach to your work and have a great sense of detail.
- Hold a degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Have solid experience with software testing and verification and have implemented test automation using C# or other OO programming languages
- Can ensure timely test execution and development in a demanding environment and have a passion for creating intelligent test solutions and environments in cooperation with your colleagues
- Are fluent in English in both speech and writing
- May have technical knowledge of wireless protocols, hardware/software integration and experience with SAFe or DevOps
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than February 15, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager Christian Hansen on + 45 4575 1705.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.