Senior Project Planners for offshore wind projects
Imagine a future where you contribute to the successful development and execution of our offshore wind projects
Join us in this role where you’ll support the project organisation in developing, maintaining, and analysing time schedules and human resource plans in accordance with our guidelines and processes.
Welcome to Planning, Risk and Integration Management
You’ll be part of the Project Management Support area, that assists our global projects within the five project management disciplines: integration, scope, schedule, resource, and risk management. You, together with your colleagues, will drive scheduling and resource planning for one of our offshore wind projects, backed by a strong global competence center.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building and maintaining the time schedules and human resource plans in our projects
- carrying out progress updates in terms of activities and resources, and communicate and report progress, performance, and forecasts on a regular basis
- having a close collaboration with other planners in the team to ensure high quality integrated schedules
- supporting management decision making within the projects based on your insights / analysis of the project schedule and HR plan.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a M. Eng. or B. Eng. or an equivalent qualification, experience with project planning in Primavera P6, and can draw on experience, knowledge, and competences equivalent to PMI-SP
- have substantial experience with planning of large constructions projects, preferable within the offshore industry
- can potentially take a leading / coordinating role for a team of planners and thereby achieve results through others
- have excellent communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- thrive in an international environment and possess interpersonal skills enabling you to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 18 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Inés Garcia, Manager, on +4599558744 or Anders Berthelsen, Manager, on +4599554364 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be visiting the project site and other Ørsted locations in Europe once in a while.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.