Do you want to fight climate change by supporting our prestigious US offshore wind projects with time management and resource planning?
Join us and become Senior Project Planner in Planning, Risk & Integration Management where you’ll support the project organisation in developing, maintaining and analysing time schedules and human resource plans in accordance with guidelines and processes. The department supports our offshore wind farm projects with both time, risk and scope management, where your main focus will be on planning.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive the time and human resource planning in our projects as well as controlling and maintaining time schedules and performing schedule analysis
- carry out progress updates in terms of activities and resources and communicate and report progress, performance and forecasts on a regular basis
- support close collaboration with other planners in the team to ensure high-quality integrated schedules
- use your skills and insights to support management decision-making within the projects
- ensure that best practice is documented and implemented.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering or an equivalent qualification, and you have extensive experience with project planning and are able to draw on experience, knowledge and competences equivalent to PMI-SP (Scheduling Professional)
- have excellent communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- have a proactive, structured and analytical approach to your work and a good sense of detail
- thrive in an international environment and possess interpersonal skills enabling you to create good relationships with your stakeholders
- are an experienced user of the Primavera planning software (P6), although experience with other scheduling systems will also be considered, and you have a flair for learning new IT systems.
You know how to manage and prioritise your tasks and are able to work on several projects or issues simultaneously. You have experience working as planning manager or similar, demonstrating that you have the ability to take a leading/coordinating role for a team of planners and thereby achieve results through others.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 20 February 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anders Berthelsen, Manager of Planning, Risk & Integration Management, US, by telephone on +45 9955 4364 if you’d like to know more about the position.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening; further details will be given at offer stage.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder