Would you like to be part of driving project planning in our offshore wind projects?
Join us and become Senior Project Planner in the Time & Resource Management department where you'll be supporting our offshore wind farm projects with time management, resource planning and implementation of standardised processes together with your 32 competent colleagues. As Senior Project Planner, you'll support the project organisation in developing, maintaining and analysing time schedules and human resource plans in accordance with guidelines and processes. You'll be part of a planning team that drives the planning process in a product line project or an offshore wind asset project.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive the time and human resource planning in our wind projects as well as control and maintain time schedules and perform schedule analysis
- carry out progress updates in terms of activities and resources and communicate and report progress, performance and forecasts on a regular basis
- ensure coordination and alignment between the project package schedules and key milestones
- use your skills and insights to support management decision-making within the projects
- ensure that best practice is documented and implemented.
Your competences include that you
- have a master's or bachelor's degree in engineering or an equivalent qualification, and you have extensive experience with project planning and are able to draw on experience, knowledge and competences equivalent to PMI-SP (Scheduling Professional)
- have excellent communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- have a structured and analytical approach to your work and a good sense of detail
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
You're an experienced user of the Primavera planning software (P6), although experience with other scheduling systems will also be considered. Moreover, you have extensive experience using the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and you have a flair for learning new IT systems. You know how to manage and prioritise your tasks and are able to work on several projects or issues simultaneously. In addition, having experience from the wind power industry will be an advantage.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 22 February 2018 at 18:00 CET, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Dorthe Wøldike Hansen, Manager of Time & Resource Management, by telephone on +45 9955 2055 or Anders Berthelsen, Team Lead of Execution Planning, by telephone on +45 9955 4364, if you'd like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 9955 2055