Imagine a future where you support the maturation of the foundation package for several offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for delivering Project Management for elements of our offshore wind farm foundations. Your initial scope as project manager will be on the sourcing of secondary steel on several projects in the US. The role will be based in Gentofte, Copenhagen, but you’ll work on projects across the globe.
Welcome to Foundations Project Management
You’ll be part of Foundations Project Management where you, together with your colleagues, will take responsibility for Project and Package Management of all wind farm foundations scope, input to auctions, concept selection, design, contracting, and execution. We offer an international working environment where you’ll collaborate closely with technical colleagues in a dedicated sourcing team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- directing and driving our delivery of Foundations scope in relation to sourcing, with the option to move across different areas of Foundations Project Management, in time
- contributing with your excellence in project and sourcing management, value creation, and cost-out initiatives
- executing our business strategy and pursuing our ambitious targets to reduce the cost of energy
- developing and maintaining close relations with our internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have completed a degree in Engineering, Mechanical or Civil, as well as having a strong track record, demonstrating extensive and solid project management experience within large infrastructure or construction projects
- know the project management toolbox required for a mega capital project, and have extensive experience with FIDIC contracts, or similar
- possess a strong broad technical background, combined with a strong commercial understanding, and have solid experience with offshore EPC projects
- have solid experience with working efficiently in a large matrix organisation, understanding how to engage the right internal people and stakeholders at the right time
- have international experience and extensive experience leading multicultural teams
- have strong communication skills and can engage with stakeholders on all levels, while being self-driven and able to excel in change management processes.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 6 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Torben Erik Krarup, Head of Foundations Project Management, on +4599555396 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.