Join us in this role where you’ll play a key part in developing and executing projects involving installation of water electrolysis, further downstream P2X processes for methanol. Read more about the 'Green Fuels for Denmark' project
Welcome to Welcome to Ørsted P2X
You’ll be part of our Asset Projects & Technology team where you, together with your colleagues, will be involved in numerous P2X projects across our portfolio. Your first project will be the 'Green Fuels for Denmark' project, which will be built in Copenhagen and is in the development phase. We offer a unique opportunity to be part of a growing and innovative P2X team backed by a large global organisation. Each team member plays multiple roles – with value creation as the common objective.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing the project in the development stage and present to the investment committee at Final Investment Decision (FID)
- running the project through construction and commissioning until commercial operation date
- leading and inspiring the project team to perform in line with the project objectives
- managing relationships with internal stakeholders such as project teams, the steering committee, other decision-makers, and resource providers
- managing P2X projects through project gates while being responsible for the complete project regarding EPC, QHSE, time, scope, and budgets, etc
- leading the projects with a hands-on approach – staying on top of the various aspects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- can deep-dive into the core project areas when needed, such as technical, commercial, and stakeholder management
- are an experienced practitioner of project management frameworks, PMP, or similar
- have extensive and broad experience within complex technical installations in the heavy process industries and related commercial aspects
- are proficient in English, both written and spoken
- are an experienced project manager with extensive hands-on work experience from complex high-value projects both in the development and project execution phase
- have successfully completed a degree in engineering or other relevant education.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14th of August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Peder Reinewald Hansen, Head of Asset Projects, on +4599559458 on Tuesdays, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via the "Apply" link and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.