Would you like to drive global cross-functional projects to develop new ground-breaking technology that help people with hearing challenges rediscover hearing?
Then this is your chance to do exactly that in close collaboration with extremely competent technical experts and world-leading technology partners.
Making life sound better
At GN Resound, part of GN Hearing, we are known for great sound quality, design and technology excellence. At our HQ in Ballerup, Denmark, you will enter the Research & Technology organisation as part of Hardware Platforms. Here, you will join the Project Management team of 5, responsible for managing the initial development phase of new technology and hearing aid accessories that can transform lives through the power of sound.
Drive innovative technology development projects
As our new senior project manager, you drive cross-functional projects to develop brand-new technology and accessories for our hearing aids. You will be responsible for 1-3 projects at a time from initial idea to proof of concept and occasionally to final launch. You will also run projects with external partners that are global technological front-runners within their field.
Specifically, you will:
- Establish the global project organisation incl. experts from Hardware, Software, Marketing, Production, Procurement, external partners, etc., primarily situated in Denmark, USA and China
- Be responsible for planning and driving projects - incl. ensuring regulatory compliance with FDA 820 and ISO 13485, managing the assigned resources and ensuring that budgets are met
- Recommend if a project should move forward to product development or be terminated
- Ensure a high level of ambition and innovation through motivating stakeholder management
- Over time, help optimise the processes for technology development projects and establish best practice
You can expect approx. 20 days of global travel a year to oversee that the concepts developed are ready for production.
Engaging people to inspire innovation
In Research and Technology, we have an open development environment where ideas and knowledge are shared. Therefore, you work closely together with your project manager colleagues to ensure that newly developed technology is thoroughly utilised across projects.
“Our aspirations to raise the bar for future technology is high. That’s why we make sure to listen to our end users - as well as each other - to transform the technology we have today into solutions of tomorrow. To do so, you will play a key role in facilitating constructive teamwork to mature the best ideas,” says VP, Hardware Platforms, Thomas Olsgaard.
Experienced project manager with a technical background
As a project manager, you know how to manage a complex stakeholder network of both technical experts and commercial profiles while facilitating motivation and innovative thinking. Also, your interpersonal skills and ability to follow through makes you a trusted partner to your colleagues.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Have solid project management experience, and it is an advantage if you have a project management certification such as PMP or Prince II
- Have a technical degree, e.g. as an engineer, and you have technical knowledge of electronics, mechanics and/or software design
- Have experience with technology and product development, preferably within the medical device industry
- Have experience with leading external development projects with suppliers and partners
- Speak and write English fluently
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 19-05-2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact VP, Hardware Platforms, Thomas Olsgaard on +45 4575 1820.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.