Do you want to be a key resource in an ambitious global Dynamics 365 FO program? And are you interested in being a part of a worldwide organization creating innovative hearing aids and headset solutions?
Join a division that supports the entire GN Group - and a global ERP program
Supporting our continuous growth and gain of market shares, we prepare the GN Hearing business worldwide for the future by replacing our current ERP system with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operation. Over the next 6-8 years, the GNH ERP Transformation (GET) program will cover functionality within sales, supply chain, manufacturing and finance.
You will join our Project Management Office (PMO) team in Ballerup, part of Group IT. Together, we drive projects that support the entire organization in doing what it does best: leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions to make life sound better.
Drive a successful transformation
Through a central role in the GET program, you will drive projects for one of our functional areas on a global scale, taking accountability for the whole project life cycle. As such, combining an understanding of the interdependencies between business needs, technology and operations with strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills, you will have a direct impact on project outcomes - and the GN of the future.
You will also:
- Co-lead your functional area with a business process manager, collaborating to build and execute on project plans
- Co-create project deliveries with our Implementation partners in a larger program context
- uild the optimal teams and ensure clarified tasks and roles for each project
- Monitor and report on progress, mitigating risks and resolving issues along the way
- Execute and project closure plans according to established schedules and budgets and develop recommendations based on project experiences
As the GET program has a global impact, you will travel up to 30 days per year.
Can you listen, challenge and transform?
In this position, you will report to the Head of Project & Portfolio Management as well as to the GET program leadership. You will also be in frequent contact with top management, IT experts, fellow project managers, external partners and any other stakeholders needed for project success.
As such, it is important that you have the ability to establish credibility and lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations. In addition, you are self-motivated, decisive and have the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
You also bring:
- 8+ years of experience as a project manager - preferably within IT
- A well-equipped project management toolbox with experience in initiating, monitoring and delivering projects as well as within other project management disciplines
- A master’s degree or higher
- A Prince2, PMP or equivalent certification
- Excellent presentation skills and solid experience with presenting to executive sponsors - and you are fluent in English, both spoken and written
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 12 December 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Project & Portfolio Management Björn Fröberg on +45 5336 4351.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.