Senior Project Manager delivering tomorrow's WTG modules (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you play an important role in leading our technical WTG programme and focus on improving the cost of electricity through early adaptation of new technology
Join us in this role where you’ll become Senior Project Manager in Wind Turbines Project Management and take on the important role of ‘Technical Program Manager – WTG’ for Product Line Power Generation (PL PG).
Welcome to Wind Turbines Project Management
You'll be part of a functional area delivering project management and engineering services to our offshore wind projects. Together with your colleagues, you’ll transform technical uncertainty to certainty during the feasibility study and concept maturation phases while driving the PL PG WTG module roadmap and related levers, ensuring that the module baseline agreements are developed between PL PG and relevant EPC projects – all based on world-class project management.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading and managing a team of up to 10 people, including module technical managers, HSE managers, quality managers, and project managers – all responsible for the programme of up to 40 people
- managing the PL PG WTG technical scope – a portfolio of projects – in accordance with policies/procedures (PMI standard) and leading the assessment of technical risk, QHSE, OT security and grid compliance
- driving stakeholder alignment through engagement and clear communication with management on all levels, both internally and externally
- providing recommendations to management in relation to specific technical and commercial issues and risks based on the outcome of your teams’ work while also providing technical input to the WTG sourcing strategy
- motivating and driving team performance, developing individual team members, and extracting lessons from the daily work to help drive efficiency of business processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have completed a degree within engineering or similar
- have a strong track record demonstrating extensive project management experience with large product development or infrastructure projects
- possess a strong broad technical background (WTG preferred) combined with a legal/commercial understanding and have experience with turbine supply agreements or similar
- understand people and have experience with leading multicultural teams – preferably across continents
- have strong communication skills and can engage with stakeholders at all levels
- are self-driven and possess the ability to adapt to an ever-changing project development and execution environment and excel in change management processes.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Carsten Baun Høst, Director, on +4599556765 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations DE on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work. You should expect travelling between our locations and occasional supplier visits.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.