We're glad you want to help us make a difference!
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. We're now looking for passionate people to become even better!
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Project Manager with solid knowledge of Brewery project business, who will ensure optimal execution of challenging assignments in our Customer Project Management department in E&S Food Systems.
Engineering & Supply (E&S) is a truly global support organization committed to deliver professional project management within a wide range of applications and industries. We have employees in Denmark, Mexico, China, Sweden, Germany, US, India, Brazil, Italy, etc.
About the job
As a Project Manager in the E&S Brewery department you must have a good understanding of the brewery world - technically as well as commercially.
- Plan, execute, deliver, install and commission projects worldwide with higher complexity and size within the Brewery business
- Participate in the quotation process – ensuring the process quality, calculating the cost and setting up the delivery schedule
- Deliver the projects On Time; On Spec; On Budget by engage and mentor the project teams
- Be a role model and live up to our vision of “World Class Project Management”
- Fast responds to ad hoc problems and proactively coordinate problem solving
- Actively engage with the customers and the stakeholders to proactively work with the expectations of the customer.
The job is based in Søborg/Copenhagen, but around 60-100 annual travel days must be expected.
Who you are
You are open and informal and can establish and keep relationships with project members and customers based on trust and respect and good cross-cultural understanding.
You are a great motivator, persistent, a good negotiator, and enjoy communicating and interacting with your colleagues and stakeholders.
You have a systematic and structured approach to your work with high integrity and informal authority and can maintain a project management overview.
What you know
You hold an Engineering degree and Brew Master or similar and have strong experience in Brewery Engineering and Processes.
You are an experienced project manager, and your English skills are at negotiation level (written and verbal).
A challenging and satisfying job for an experienced project manager in a strong, growing international company with a lot of career opportunities.
Opportunity for further development in areas of Project management and Leadership skills.
Cooperation with proactive and result-oriented project teams and motivated and committed colleagues working in a positive and informal atmosphere.
For more information, please contact Ole Overlade Petersen, Head of Customer Project Management, by phone: +45 2777 8409
Please send your motivated application and CV via link no later than 29 February 2020
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder