Do you want to define complex projects in an innovative environment where we work with high-end products? And do you thrive with full ownership of your projects as well as a high level of stakeholder management in a global setting?
At GN Hearing, we want to break new ground and create the most innovative steps that make life sound better to end users across the globe. As part of our growing, global organization, we are looking for a senior project manager to join our team of skilled, enthusiastic colleagues.
Welcome to GN Hearing – we make life sound better
Every day at GN Hearing, we are on a mission – transforming lives through power of sound. We care about people that are impacted by hearing loss and create medical-grade hearing aids and hearing solutions that aim to enhance their lives.
As a senior project manager, you will be part of our Product Development team in R&D. More precisely, we are 13 project managers based in Denmark and China, responsible for defining projects and delivering new products to the market across the global organization. Serving as each other’s sounding boards, we guide highly complex, cross-disciplinary, multi-site innovation and product development projects.
Handle complex projects and multiple stakeholders in a global context
Your main responsibility is to handle product development projects with a high degree of complexity from A to Z. Depending on the scope of the projects, you will be handling 1-2 projects concurrently, though most likely at different stages. Most of our projects span 1 year or more, though it varies.
One of your finest tasks will be to balance needs across the R&D, Marketing and Global Operations groups to ensure optimal project output. Moreover, you will work with architects and system engineers to include technical and system integration perspectives and delivery focus.
With a focus on exploration and innovation, you will more specifically be:
- Defining cross-functional development, serving as a role model and mentor and inspiring colleagues to attain goals and pursue excellence
- Monitoring risks and assessing risk levels, balancing innovation level versus risk
- Maximizing project value through understanding and recognizing technology needs, business drivers and value implications in balancing risk, cost, scope and timeline
- Communicating project status, decision requests and risks/issues to senior management as well as advising and influencing decision-making by presenting options and recommending actions
- Working seamlessly with the commercial part of the business, incl. attending customer meetings as needed
Make your mark on our newest, innovative products
In this role, you will be responsible for some of our most complex and exciting projects, effectively ensuring your influence at the forefront of our newest product innovations. With our focus on empowerment, we guarantee you the room and independence to make your project management style shine.
“This role offers an innovative chance to make your mark on our product implementation in a growing, global organization on an exciting journey,” says VP, Product Development, Jan Blaabjerg.
Tech-savvy, inspiring and collaborative senior project manager
With a diplomatic nature, you have the ability to not only guide a project for the team members, but also to present it to top management and ensure them of the progress. This requires you to be great at reading people, managing stakeholder relations as well as adapting your presentations according to the reactions you get.
Overall, communication is key. You have the collaborative skills needed to work across functions and borders within an international organization, effectively bringing people together to find great solutions.
We also imagine that you:
- Have 5+ years of experience handling projects with a high level of complexity
- Have experience working with customer-centric product development and innovation
- Focus on the solution in your approach to tasks
- Know how to handle a high level of project complexity in a business context
- Are fluent in English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than June 22, 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact VP, Product Development, Jan Blaabjerg on +45 2091 4245.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.