Senior Project Manager for Global Project Management Office
Are you passionate about managing projects with high business attention and IT complexity? Are you motivated by taking accountability for the whole project life cycle? Do you always deliver what you’ve promised? So do we.
Join a division that supports the entire GN Group
You will join our Project Management Office (PMO) team in Ballerup, part of Group IT. Together, we drive projects that support the entire organization in doing what it does best: leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions to make life sound better.
Our IT project portfolio supports the entire GN Group, including our 3 subsidiaries: GN Store Nord, GN Audio and GN Hearing. As such, the project portfolio spans the entire value chain, including R&D, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Service and group functions.
Shape GN of the future
Through a central role in shaping and driving the execution of prioritized initiatives, you will deliver on key GN objectives, strategic as well as operational. As such, combining an understanding of the interdependencies between business needs, technology and operations with strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills, you will have a direct impact on project outcomes – and the GN of the future.
As a senior project manager, this is a unique opportunity to join an organization on a journey and influence results short-term as well as long-term.
You will also:
- Drive project initiations, e.g. develop and present project plans to top management, including scopes, estimates, risk assessments, recommended delivery models, etc.
- Build the optimal teams and ensure clarified tasks and roles for each project
- Monitor and report on progress, mitigating risks and resolving issues along the way
- Execute and close project plans according to established schedules and budgets and develop recommendations based on project experiences
As many of our projects have a global impact, you will travel up to 30 days per year.
Can you listen, challenge and transform?
In this position, you will report to the Head of Project & Portfolio Management and be in frequent contact with top management, IT experts, fellow project managers, external partners and any other stakeholders needed for project success.
As such, it is important that you have the ability to establish credibility and lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations. In addition, you are self-motivated, decisive and have the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
You also bring:
- 8+ years of experience as a project manager - preferably within IT
- A well-equipped project management toolbox with experience in initiating, monitoring and delivering projects as well as within other project management disciplines
- A master’s degree or higher
- A Prince2, PMP or equivalent certification
- Excellent presentation skills and solid experience with presenting to executive sponsors - and you are fluent in English, both spoken and written
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 12 December 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Project & Portfolio Management Björn Fröberg on +45 5336 4351.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.