Senior Project Manager/Module Group Owner for Offshore Substation Module in Product Line
Can you motivate and lead a team of highly skilled employees working with key strategic development, design, procurement, cost out and optimisation of our future prestigious offshore wind projects?
Join us and become Senior Project Manager in our Substations Development Project Management team in Wind Power where you’ll take on strategic responsibilities as the Module Group Owner (MGO) for the Offshore Substations (OSS) packages and will become an integral part of our Power Transmission Product Line (PL) group with the objective of supplying integrated transmission systems.
You’ll head a dedicated team of skilled resources in delivering project management, engineering and defining supply chain solutions across our portfolio of future offshore substations project. Your work will directly influence the future of our offshore projects and you’ll cooperate closely with the senior management team of the organisation in all key phases of our strategic development work.
Your key tasks will be to
- deliver Product Line (PL) Projects on time, on budget, to agreed quality in a safe way in accordance with agreed Product Line LCoE Roadmap
- head a portfolio of projects in the Offshore Substations (OSS) module for Product Line (PL) work while interfacing and being integral part of the Power Transmission Product Line group
- lead, manage and motivate the PL project team working with the OSS scope, enabling them to become a top performing team able to deliver to the highest standards
- define supply chain and outline contractual models for future pipeline of Offshore Substation projects in close collaboration with the PL Director, Procurement and Engineering Lines
- drive Levelised Cost of Electricity (LCoE), Devex/Capex Optimisation solutions, reduce Cost of Poor Quality (CoPQ) and ensure implementation of time reduction targets
- support and implement an integrated way of working across modules in PL, share knowledge openly and challenge status quo to improve performance.
Furthermore, you’ll maintain and develop knowledge in relation to the package and ensure inclusion of lessons learned in best practice. You’ll support the Director of PL in driving strategic development activities, and you’ll plan and define future pipelines for substation projects in alignment with the senior management team of the department.
Your competences include that you
- have a degree in engineering and preferably a certification in project management at PMI or ICMA level
- have extensive experience with project management of multi-disciplinary, large-scale construction projects, preferably from the offshore wind or oil and gas industry
- thrive in a fast-paced and diverse international environment bringing together various employee groups, nationalities, cultures and authorities
- have business acumen and understand the key drivers and levers that influences business performance
- master English at negotiation level.
Moreover, you have a result-oriented approach to your work and can lead and motivate your colleagues. We expect you to have a strong-minded, robust personality with an ability to challenge organisational decisions as well as to adapt to the changing business and market needs. You’re a strong leader and excellent at coaching, supporting and developing your team. You’re a strong communicator and excellent at explaining complex matters in a simple way.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 14 October 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Andrea Cardellino, Senior Manager of Substations Project Management, by telephone on +45 99 55 61 43 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.