MAN Diesel & Turbo is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager with a solid knowledge and experience within project management of long term service agreements. Our new team member will join our Four Stroke team located in Holeby Denmark.
You will play a key role in our Engine Management Concept (EMC). We are a service provider with long term service contracts; our primary focus is to ensure high reliability on four stroke diesel generators.
You will have oversight of one or more projects within EMC. As a PM in MAN Diesel & Turbo we expect you to manage budget, customers and internal stakeholders, but most importantly deliver on time.
- Provide full and accurate visibility of project status
- Projects delivery on time and within budget and according to the contracts
- Plan and execute on all levels: Overall, milestone and detailed planning
- Customer communication
- Close cooperation and coordination with local MAN Diesel & Turbo offices around the world
- Contribute to high professional integrity in team
PrimeServ is MAN Diesel & Turbo’s After Sales Organization, where we sell spares parts, retrofit solutions, services, training and technical knowhow to our customers. We want to be the customers preferred Service Partner and build up long-term relations to our customers through Engine Management Concept.
- You work structured and result oriented and you are able to comply with quality standards
- You can understand and identify customer needs and requirements
- You have the ability to guide the project and the team members in the right direction.
- You are capable of identifying risks and actively manage the identified challenges
- You are able to meet required deadlines.
- Higher education as Engineer, Marine Engineer, Technical Engineer or similar.
- You have proven track record, that you are a solid project manager, with previous job references
- Solid experience with ERP systems, SAP is preferred
- Experience with customer relations
- Thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment through efficiency and prioritization
- You speak and write Danish & English fluently and have worked in an international environment
- You are a true team player
The ideal candidate is a great communicator, a skilled problem solver and is highly organized. The ability to be personable and tenacious is also a key to be successful in the position.
We offer a challenging job and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company on the leading edge of marine technology. Our working environment is open and inspiring with good supportive colleges in a company with a proud history and excellent products. You will be a part of the Engine Management team that executes long term service agreements for both four and two stroke engines. We work in a hectic but informal environment, with aim of serving our customs with the best service.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Rasmus Kristensen email: email@example.com
If you are interested in the position described, then apply and send us your CV and a cover letter no later than 18/02/18 via the link. We look forward to hearing more from and about you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder