Are you an experienced, dynamic and committed Project Manager? If so, you may well be the person we are looking for in our Technology function for marine and offshore industries.
You will be working in an experienced and dynamic team with all aspects of product development from presentation of ideas to development and implementation. The department’s tasks are varied and you will be in contact with a wide range of people such as customers, suppliers, knowledge centres and other departments within the company.
Responsibilities: As Senior Project Manager you will focus on organizing, leading and controlling global projects efficiently and effectively. You will:
- lead and manage global project teams for new Product Development and customised Engineering to Order projects.
- manage project start-up by ensuring stakeholder commitment and drive the Requirement management process in collaboration with Sales organisation.
- manage the project feasibility and concept studies. Compile project evaluation criteria according to Stage Gate process in Wartsila Pumps.
- lead and execute projects by task and resource planning. Conduct project Status Reporting; scope, progress and accounting management.
- contribute to operational improvements within stage gate processes and portfolio management.
We expect you to hold a Master of Science or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, preferably combined with a commercial education or experience. Furthermore, we expect you to have:
- experience in integrated product development in related industries. You have a proven record of success in your previous projects corresponding to IPMA-B or Prince2 level.
- experience with complex projects and survey managing multi simple projects simultaneously.
- a proactive and extrovert personality and the ability to lead your surroundings with your strong communication and stakeholder management approach.
- strong technical and commercial project communication skills.
- business mind-set and value chain understanding.
You will become part of an exciting, rapidly developing international company where we
- offer a lot of challenges and good development opportunities
- have an informal tone and an atmosphere characterized by good spirits
- focus on innovation and teamwork
- travel when required for the job.
Job start: As soon as possible (by mutual agreement)
Application deadline: 9 June 2017. As we evaluate applications as we receive them, we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you need further information about the job, you are welcome to contact Head of Technology Henrik Lykke Sørensen on tel. no. +45 2761 4727 or HR Advisor Tina Sand on +45 9637 2200. Please mail your application along with relevant appendices via the "Ansøg" link, with the Subject ”Senior Project Manager”.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder