Would you like to take up technical challenges from an operational perspective and negotiate O&M contracts?
Join us as Senior Project Lead (WTG O&M) in the Transfer Support Department where you'll be responsible for securing WTG Operation & Maintenance knowledge sharing across the entire Ørsted Wind Power division and lead technical contractual negotiations to achieve the best possible WTGs for the Ørsted pipeline. Furthermore you will provide support for optimising our WTG operations.
Your key tasks will be to
- technical negotiations of WTG O&M Contracts (SWA and SPA) for new wind farms
- document OPEX reducing O&M requirements for WTGs
- be engaged in O&M LCoE work streams for Product Line
- be involved in supplier WTG O&M design reviews.
Your competences include that you
- have a master's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- have at least three years' WTG O&M experience
- have at least two years' SWA or TSA contract negotiation experience
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
It will be an advantage if you have project management certification and or experience.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 15 December 2017, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Frans van Bemmel, Head of Transfer Support, by telephone on
+45 9955 8793 if you'd like to know more about the position.
Please note that we won't accept applications by email. For your application to be reviewed, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You can choose freely to work from Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder