Imagine a future where you’ll ensure that the right technical and commercial solutions in the design of our onshore installation of export cables are applied in projects through continuous dialogue with our stakeholders
Join us in this role where you’ll work with a multidisciplinary team of experienced engineers, and you’ll cooperate closely with colleagues globally to ensure alignment with key stakeholders in projects as well as facilitating the creating the standard technical requirements for our onshore installation and landfall solutions.
Welcome to Export Cable Managers
You’ll be part of Onshore Export Cable Installation where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure that our installation solutions towards the cable systems are on the forefront in the market and thereby help our company succeed in an ever-increasing globally complex market for renewable energy.
You’ll play an important role in:
- establishing and managing projects within the Line Module in coordination with the Line Manager
- ensuring that solutions are engineered and described ready to be applied and aligned with Consents
- coordinating with cable supply and facilitating cross-organisational optimisation and interface alignment
- encouraging and driving knowledge sharing with relevant stakeholders
- ensuring transparent decision-making process and adequate documentation thereof.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical or civil engineering, physics, or similar
- have project management experience with managing complex project in relation to cost, time, and resources
- have an international mindset, are a good communicator, and speak and write English fluently
- have a problem-solving attitude, team working spirit, and an outgoing personality
- have experience with civil works, particularly in relation to onshore cable installation and landfall works of offshore cables
- have experience with high-voltage cables and accessories.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 22 January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Morten Ahrenkiel Vilhelmsen, Manager, Export Cable Managers, +45 3092 3030 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll will need to meet up with relevant stakeholders across our portfolio across the globe.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.