Join the Program Management Office
At GN Audio, we work to lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions. To make sure we are always ahead of the game, our R&D function works continuously on innovating and optimizing our development and production processes through various projects.
Therefore, we have a Program Management office dedicated to planning, analyzing and coordinating all the projects to ensure correct budgets, timing and necessary resources to execute them.
This is where you come into the picture.
Help us bring our projects to the finish line
Taking on an invaluable supporting role, you will work together with a very experienced team. As such, you will for a defined business area be responsible for gathering and analyzing all necessary data on projects to ensure that we as an R&D organization is in control of budget, resources and funding at all times.
Specifically, you will:
- Be PMO interface to one or more Business partners, support building the portfolio from an R&D point of view
- Within defined business area work with and support project- and line managers on resource and cost trendlines
- Within defined business area support development of business cases, analyze and set spend- and resource targets towards program and project managers
- Support programs, projects and lines, that our systems are understood, and data are reported to the right channels in the right way
” We are always changing things to do even better, even here in our team. So, you will witness many exciting new initiatives such as the implementation of an agile development model, new network based corporation methods and help us achieve our vision to transition from using Excel to using more innovative ways of handling data,” says Senior Director of R&D Management Office, Claus Hjerrild Holm.
Grow your skills and knowledge together with us
Joining our team, you will gain immense knowledge of how to plan and run a Development Organization. Likewise, you will gain a large network as you will communicate with many different functions involved in the projects – including Operations, Marketing and Product Management.
“This is a great opportunity to learn about all the secrets and tricks to handling international and even global projects,” Claus adds.
A unique combination of people and financial skills
At GN, we know talent when we see it and we are open to your background, however, it can be a benefit to have some experience with project management, business analysis, finances – maybe as business controller or the like. What is important is that you have a strong business and financial acumen, stakeholder management skills, and analytical skills that enables you to create insightful reports.
You also have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent within finance/economics or business and project management
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Expert knowledge of Excel i.e. macro’s, power BI – knowledge of the rest of the MS Office package and SAP is a great plus
- +8 years of experience within relevant area of expertise
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘ANSØG’ link no later than 16. August 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Director of R&D Management office, Claus Hjerrild Holm on +45 3076 2468.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.