Alfa Laval in Copenhagen is hiring
Senior Product Engineer - Rotating Equipment
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. But now we want to be even better! We’re expanding our service team and are looking for a new Senior Product Engineer.
About the job
Our service team provides technical support and service to our solutions within thermal and mechanical separation. We work within the Drilling, Oil&Gas, Inorganic chemicals, Power, Mining & Minerals industries.
We are expanding our team with a Senior Product Engineer and you will be our technical expert in relation to customers and colleagues.
- Provide in-depth technical field support
- Start-up and commissioning of new process units
- Perform Factory tests
- Provide hands-on training to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and execute advanced technical and application service & trouble shooting
- Participate in development of new products
- Making qualified maintenance instruction for our products
The position is based in Copenhagen or Stockholm, up to 100 travel days a year must be expected - some also with a short notice.
Who you are
- You are analytical by nature, have an eye for details and are motivated by finding solutions.
- You are persistent, maintain perspective and remain composed in stressful situations.
- You are good at networking, create strong relations to both customers and colleagues and enjoy conveying your knowledge and training others.
What you know
- You have an Engineering background or a similar technical education, and you have substantial technical flair based on several years of practical hands-on experience, e.g; Maritime, Offshore or the Petro-Chemical industry
- You have experience with process equipment; separators, pumps and PLC control systems.
- Experience from a similar job will be an advantage but not a must.
- You must be fluent in oral and written English as well as one of the Scandinavian languages.
Your health is generally good, and you must be able to pass the medical examination for offshore workers.
What’s in it for you
We offer a challenging and versatile job in a global organization with many career opportunities. Skilled and dedicated colleagues in an open and friendly work environment. New employees will receive the necessary training and education.
For more information, please contact
Commissioning Manager, René Hansen, mobile + 45 2777 8754 (can not be contacted week 29+30).
Please send your motivated application and CV via link no later than 23 August 2019
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.