Imagine a future where you’re a key technical player for Infrastructure Assets and part of the green transition working with Carbon Capture and storage
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of the Infrastructure Assets project and specialist team working with process engineering, modelling, and functional safety. You’ll also be preparing a feasibility study using our offshore pipelines and establish onshore facilities for CO2 transportation to offshore oil fields in the North Sea. An essential part of the position is to act as the technical generalist with focus on process and modelling, flow assurance, thermodynamic, and functional safety in our projects, incl. our CCS project.
Welcome to Infrastructure Assets
You’ll be part of our Project Management Office where you, together with your colleagues, will work in a project organisation with a core team of 6 members covering the different engineering disciplines. You’ll report and disseminate the feasibility study to various stakeholders, and you’ll be able to experience constant opportunities for learning and growth with a global leader in a high-growth industry and deep subject-matter knowledge will be supported by the department.
You’ll play an important role in:
- applying your technical skills to make sure that our onshore process plant and offshore pipelines will be designed, constructed, and modified to ensure safe and efficient transportation
- driving the project deliveries within your own technical area covering process design, simulations, plant layout, operational procedures, and risk assessment
- preparing in-depth technical input to secure progress of the Ørsted scope of the CCS feasibility project
- working with HAZOP, HAZID and management of change processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold an engineering degree in a relevant engineering discipline, such as process or chemistry
- have great experience within the field of oil & gas, or similar, and are familiar with a high focus on safety
- have in-depth knowledge about some of the following technical disciplines: flow assurance, thermodynamics, risk assessment, and modelling
- are a team player who thrive solving complex and abstract challenges in collaboration with your team
- speak and write English fluently, enabling you to report and present project progress and results in an international environment.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 9 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Gitte McCluskey Nielskov, Head of Asset Support, on (Denmark +45) 99555385 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Skriv venligst i din ansøgning, at du har set jobbet hos Jobfinder