Senior Process Expert
Imagine a future where your passion for mapping processes and working with process improvement in one of the world’s most ambitious energy companies becomes a reality
Join us in this role where you’ll become one of our senior process experts and, together with colleagues and the business, be responsible for mapping and improving the processes for our entire business. As the company is rapidly growing, we’re building a modern, intuitive, and integrated management system with high-quality and reliable content for global use. This system and its content will ensure and form the basis for future process improvement work globally across the organisation.
Welcome to Management System & Business Improvement
You’ll be part of the Process Excellence team where you, together with your colleagues, will establish a solid process landscape and continuously improve processes and our ways of working. We offer a position where you’ll be a key person in supporting our process improvement journey – so, if you’re passionate about processes, continuous improvement, building relationships, and if you continuously find ways of improving and simplifying ways of working, come join our team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- helping to create and maintain a logical, solid, and lean process landscape
- facilitating process mapping across the company while maintaining a high quality and high standards
- engaging with our internal customers and ensuring an understanding of and commitment to our process improvement journey
- increasing maturity and capabilities internally in all process-related matters when acting as a coach and advisor anchoring a process improvement mindset
- taking part in establishing a Lean Six Sigma competence centre.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a degree in engineering or similar and a Lean Six Sigma (Master) Black Belt
- have solid experience working with improvement projects in a large, international organisation
- have strong communication and relationship-building skills, enabling you to influence stakeholders
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work, are solution-oriented, take ownership, show perseverance, handle pressure well, and work through resistance to get things done
- are able to simplify complex processes and insist on simplicity as opposed to complexity and overengineering.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lisbeth Norup Frømling, Vice President, on +4599559128 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.