Senior Process Engineer for hydrogen (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you play a pivotal role in delivering on Europe’s fastest growing energy company’s ambition to create a business within renewable hydrogen
Join us in this role where you, together with your experienced colleagues, will lead our efforts in process design and integration of water electrolysis into the plants of our customers. You’ll be working on numerous projects in different stages of maturity.
Welcome to the Hydrogen team
You’ll be part of the Asset Projects & Technology team where you, together with your colleagues, will be involved from the early stages of project development, through concept selection, engineering, tendering, construction, and commissioning of numerous projects in different stages of maturity.
You’ll play an important role in:
- continuously building up our process design knowledge and capabilities to support our hydrogen activities as part of the core technology team
- preparing process diagrams, calculations, PIDs, and system design
- managing internal and external interfaces to other technical packages, e.g. civil, mechanical, and electrical
- being the technical lead reporting to the project manager in the early stages of a project (pre-feasibility/feasibility studies)
- being the work package lead for process engineering reporting to the overall technical project manager in the late development (FEED) and construction stages of a project.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have completed a degree in chemical/process engineering
- have extensive and broad experience within hydrogen installations in process industries like ammonia and chemical plants and refineries, including process design, operation, and performance evaluation
- are experienced in technical package management
- can work efficiently as part of a highly dynamic project team
- have the ability to work across several projects simultaneously
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark and the Netherlands, please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Nykjær, Lead HR Business Partner, on 4599554937 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations DE on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll engage in projects on site with our internal and external partners in the North-West Europe geographies.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.