Senior Process Engineer (m/f/d) Process Development and Industrialization
We all have the right to breathe clean air and at Umicore we are a world leader in the production of emission control catalysts. Our technologies enable on-road and non-road applications, as well as power generation and process industry to meet environmental standards around the world. Our products have prevented billions of tons of harmful gases and particles being released into the atmosphere. To enable our customers to produce even cleaner engines and further reduce industrial emissions, we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. That's where you come in.
What you will be doing
At our production site in Frederikssund, we are offering a challenging position in a dynamic and ambitious work environment. We are approximately 60 co-workers and in addition have a leading role for our four corrugation plants in China, USA and Brazil with regard to applying our technologies to be competitive.
As Senior process engineer process development and industrialization you will be working in an interdisciplinary team of four people solving various tasks related to industrialization of new products and development of new processes for the automotive industry.
The job will include:
- Participate in and manage projects within process optimization locally and globally
- Be part of cross functional teams in the scale up and industrialization of new products. For example in collaboration with the research and development department
- Project manager for developing new processes, new techniques and new equipment in collaboration with external and internal partners
- Support implementation of new equipment and processes in the plant
- Build a global network within Umicore and bring knowledge of best practice to the group
Who we are looking for
- You have a technical engineering background as process engineer, mechanical engineer or similar
- More than 5 years experience from chemical or similar industry (automotive is an asset)
- Experience within scale-up and pilot plant tests
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Open minded to rapid changes
- Ability to manage own time effectively
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organization, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If you have any questions please contact Sr. Manager, Process Development and Industrialization Corrugation Technologies, Thomas Holten Kollin, at +45 2275 4725.
Submit your application as soon as possible. We will continuously hold job interviews.
Please send your application via the "Ansøg" link.
Imagine what you could do?
We look forward to receiving your application!
Umicore Denmark ApS | Steen Gjerrild | Human Resources
Nøjsomhedsvej 20 | 2800 Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.