Join us and become Senior Process Architect/Process Owner of specified areas in the Service Processes team where you’ll be responsible for three service request processes (request fulfilment, business IT requests and intake process) You’ll also gain a role as Training Coordinator for our ITSM processes. In addition to your primary areas of responsibility, you’ll be acting as consultant and trusted advisor across the ITSM framework.
We offer you a unique opportunity to contribute to raise efficiency in our internal IT processes, leading to support the increasing demand for business continuity. You’ll be part of an ambitious, passionate and global team working from locations in Denmark and Malaysia.
Your key tasks will be to
- mobilise, optimise and re-implement service requests processes
- be responsible for executing the roadmap for service requests, with a focus on automation/AI
- enable and support optimised flows in ServiceNow, leading to great user experience
- establish and report on KPIs and ensure alignment with strategies as well as simplify and ensure a lean fit-for-purpose outcome at all times
- act as ITSM Training Coordinator for all process training offered by our team and take the lead in implementing and maintaining a new training platform for our business area
- ensure that our processes create value and are operational and recognised by the end users.
Your competences include that you
- have extensive experience with IT Service Management and the ITIL framework (preferably at intermediate or expert level)
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your tasks and speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders
- have solid experience and flair for Organisational Change Management (OCM)
- manage your processes with an ‘outside-in’ perspective, and not ‘inside-out’
- possess knowledge of ITSM platforms (preferably ServiceNow) and contribute to a positive working environment.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects and tasks that will ignite your potential and unfold your potential.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 12 June 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Nina Blankenborg Bliesman, Team Lead of the Service Process team, by telephone on +45 99 55 48 95 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,500 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms and energy storage facilities, bioenergy plants and provide energy products to its customers. Ørsted IT delivers professional, stable business solutions and drives the digital transformation of the Ørsted group. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.