Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the development of power system performance and power quality monitoring approaches of our offshore wind farms, enabling us to make fast-based decision and learn from our data
Welcome to Electrical System Design and Grid Integration
You’ll be part of the Power System Solutions team consisting of a diverse and highly specialized team of power system engineers where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure that our wind farms are integrated successfully into transmission grids globally. The department is key to the strategy of expanding and ensuring compliant integration of our large-scale offshore wind farms.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining power system performance monitoring approaches of wind power plants and supporting identification of further needs for using data in decision-making and root cause analysis
- developing power quality monitoring programs during power ramp-up and enhanced monitoring during commissioning
- engaging in validation of models and data against monitored performance to ensure full compliance along the lifetime of the offshore assets
- maintaining day-to-day activities including the standardised deployment of power quality monitoring (ELSPEC) and new wind farm logging data
- collaborating with technical experts to set up statistical best practices, designing measurement approached for monitoring, system diagnostics and interpretation of results.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor or master’s degree in electrical or power system engineering, or similar, and have worked with data analysis in SQL and Python
- have experience working with data visualisation in BI tools (Power BI or similar)
- thrive in an international environment and excel in creating good relationship with your stakeholders
- are flexible, adaptive, and comfortable with uncertainty in a fast-changing environment, whilst maintaining a proactive, result-oriented, and systematic approach to your work tasks
- have excellent communication skills enabling you to convey complex issues in a simple yet precise manner, as well as presenting results in a professional way
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ana Odile Gadea Capiscol, Team Lead, on +4599558229 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.