Imagine a future where you conduct the electrical design of the biggest offshore wind farms in the world in an exciting and fast-growing industry
Join us in this role where you’ll design the power system of our offshore wind farms and carry out power system studies to ensure grid code compliance together with caring and passionate colleagues.
Welcome to Electrical System Design and Grid Integration
You’ll be part of a diverse power system design team where you, together with your colleagues, will be optimising our wind farm designs and working in the boundaries of what’s technically possible. The department is characterised by an open and welcoming team culture and comprises more than 70 ambitious engineers working across the globe to ensure electrical integration of our future offshore wind farms and renewable energy system solutions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing cost effective and risk appropriate electrical offshore wind farm system design
- delivering an optimised, secure, and sustainable energy system design
- performing renewable power system studies
- collaborating in small project teams and sharing knowledge in larger department teams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a curious team player with the ability to see the system as a whole
- are a self-managing person with a desire to develop your skills
- have experience with HV or MV power system analysis
- have used simulation tools like PowerFactory and PSCAD
- are equipped with good communication skills and speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31. August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Maria Beuchert, Team Lead, on (Germany +49) 1724157522 on Mondays if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder