We invite you to bring your experience and skills within offshore pipeline design and construction into play as you assist our client in designing, implementing and operate gas transmission pipelines . To succeed in this role you must have proven experience within pipeline design, constructional and pipeline operational aspects . Are you our new Senior Pipeline Engineer? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Offshore Pipeline department
As our new Senior Pipeline Engineer you will be part of an energetic team that works on world class pipeline projects. You will be part of our 30+ persons team in Copenhagen working with colleagues worldwide that provide engineering support to such clients as Total, Equinor, Gaz-System and Nord Stream.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Acting as discipline lead / senior engineer for a team of pipeline engineers working on an ongoing gas pipeline project in the Baltic Sea region
- Follow-on engineering design ensuring compliance between the design and the installation contractor
- Perform verification of as-built documentation from pipe manufacture and installation contractor
- Prepare documentation packages for obtaining operation permits
- Act as client representative during the manufacturing and installation phases
- Represent Ramboll in client meetings
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- M.Sc. in structural or mechanical engineering or similar
- Proven experience with offshore pipeline design, construction and/or pipeline operation. This could be as construction manager or as part of team dealing with pipeline installation and operation.
- Experience with specifications and interpretation of surveys and inspection reports for offshore pipelines
- Experience with setting and managing contracts with pipeline installation contractors, survey and inspection companies
- Experience working with independent verification body and authorities for obtain all required permits for commissioning and operation of the gas pipelines
- Superior communication skills in Danish and English both written and orally
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: being a true team player that possess the power to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve your targets.
Welcome to our Energy division
Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. With 1,800 experts in 14 countries, covering the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution, we plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.