Senior or Lead Business Developer for leading high-impact business development projects
Would you like to be at the centre of key business development activities driving change and setting the strategic direction for the world leader in offshore wind power operation and maintenance?
Join us and become Senior or Lead Business Developer in the Operations Strategy & Business Development team where you’ll be responsible for identifying, executing and implementing change projects as well as setting out the strategy for our Wind Power Operations business unit.
Your key tasks will be to
- lead high-impact business development projects within Wind Power Operations
- prepare decision material (including business cases and recommendations) for decision-makers such as Operations Senior Management and the Executive and Investment Committees
- lead the development and implementation of the strategy for Wind Power Operations in cooperation with the Operations Senior Management team
- support Operations’ line functions in solving key challenges and defining future operational strategies
- continuously challenge the business and ways of working and, together with the team, foster a collaborative and high-performance culture.
You’ll engage with key stakeholders across all seniority levels within Wind Power Operations and across the broader business to ensure strong alignment of the change projects and our strategic direction.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant master’s degree in business administration, finance or engineering
- have extensive experience within business development, strategy or a strong commercial background with exposure to senior management stakeholders, either from a similar role in a corporate setting or from a consulting background
- have experience in scoping and driving complex projects and have an analytical approach to your tasks
- are able to translate complex concepts and ideas into simple and executable recommendations
- are able to maintain an overview and to plan and prioritise, which allow you to take suitable measures when driving multiple projects.
Moreover, you speak and write English fluently. You have the ability to adapt yourself to a fast-moving and evolving environment. You’re able to motivate people, ensuring that we meet the ambitious targets defined in our strategy. Ideally, you’ve had exposure to an operational environment and understand the challenges involved. It’s furthermore essential that you have strong communication and interpersonal skills, enabling you to navigate in intricate organisational structures, identify and involve the necessary business stakeholders and deliver on complex commercial projects.
In addition, you set high standards for work performance, execution and follow-up on delegated tasks and decisions. As a person, we believe you have a can-do attitude and thrive in a high-performance and collaborative environment.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 21 October 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Voigt Valdorf-Hansen, Head of Operations Strategy & Business Development, by telephone on +45 9955 8944 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening; further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work (approximately 25 days per year).
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder