Imagine a future where you enable the green transformation by ensuring uninterrupted IT services
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of our fantastic team in Global Operations Management, and become Operations Specialist in our IT EPIC Center, where you´ll play an important role in driving problems and major incidents individually, ensuring process and productivity KPI adherence, and be part of the global team that’ll drive our company to an even higher level of operational maturity.
Welcome to EPIC Center!
You’ll be part of the global EPIC team where you, together with your colleagues, will drive the four main ITSM processes forward: Event, Problem, Incident, and Change. The team consists of five colleagues in Denmark and five colleagues in Malaysia. Together, we drive our EPIC Center with an agile way of working, assuming responsibility for the daily operation of Ørsted IT. As part of this exciting agile team, you’ll be involved in the planning and delivery of products based on the SAFe agile framework.
You’ll play an important role in:
- independently taking great responsibility to drive forward problems, incidents, and service requests, ensuring KPI adherence
- acting as change manager, ensuring compliance and scheduling of changes
- assuming responsibility for major incidents and driving them to successful resolution
- taking on the role as Operations Specialist, who is responsible for all activities in the Operations Center on a day-to-day basis
- participating in ad-hoc task, e.g., developing reporting and optimising procedures
- being part of a duty roster in collaboration with your colleagues in Denmark and Malaysia.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with working within the field of IT operations, preferably both infrastructure and applications, and have extensive experience from a similar role in a business context
- possess a broad technical understanding and a natural curiosity that drives you to learn new things
- are passionate about the daily operational tasks, whilst also thriving on bringing new ideas into team sessions
- have a passion for working in an agile organisation
- strive to engage with all types of IT and business stakeholders, from technical experts to senior management
- possess strong language skills and can speak and write English and Danish fluently, as you'll be responsible for communicating to many stakeholders on a regular basis.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lotte Hartmann, Head of Application & Operation Mgmt CC, on +4599558254 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.