Senior Operational Technology (OT/ICS) Architect for leading green energy company
Do you want to work with Operational Technology (OT/ICS) infrastructure in the area of architecture and security and help to guide our business units and projects towards the best solutions?
Join us and become our new Senior Operational Technology (OT/ICS Architect) in the OT Services department where you’ll be responsible for guiding and designing our production critical infrastructure that supports our smooth and secure production of assets (wind farms, power plants and distribution networks). We’re a team of nine dedicated OT architects who - on a daily basis - support our business on architecture and operational issues - related to OT and ICS.
Your key tasks will be to
- participate in projects related to Operational Technology, bridging requirements from the business and suppliers, IT/OT Security and the delivery organisation
- act as a trusted adviser on architectural matters in the OT landscape - across business units
- drive standardisation for OT where applicable
- identify and drive the move of OT equipment into standard OT operation (where possible)
- participate in developing our OT Infrastructure and designs in alignment with the business and IT security.
In addition, you’ll be bridging the strategic business requirements to usable OT architecture.
Your competences include that you
- have a higher technical education at Master’s level with solid hands-on experience with OT and/or IT infrastructure architecture
- have knowledge about SCADA systems
- preferably have security certifications (e.g. SANS)
- have experience with documentation of networks and systems and with technical IOT
- are able to develop secure set-up for OT and the necessary structures and procedures.
Moreover, you’re able to thinks strategically and act pragmatically. As a person, you’re very robust and used to deal with critical infrastructure.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 18 June 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to Christian Kofod Schjerning, Senior Manager of Operational Technology Services, by telephone on +45 9955 9251 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder