Senior Operational Technology (OT) Architect for leading green energy company
Can you deliver on our future OT and Security architecture - and guide our business units towards the best solutions?
Join us as our new Senior OT Architect in Operational Technology Services, where you’ll play an important role in guiding and designing the critical infrastructure that supports a smooth and secure production of energy from our assets (wind farms, power plants and distribution networks).
We’re a team of nine dedicated OT architects who - on a daily basis - support all our business units on OT architecture and operational issues related to our OT platforms. By working closely with the business, you’ll be on the frontline of the future development of our assets - producing green energy.
Your key tasks will be to
- participate in projects related to Operational Technology, bridging requirements from the business and suppliers, IT/OT Security and the delivery organisation
- act as a trusted adviser on architectural matters in the OT landscape - across business units
- drive standardisation for OT where applicable
- identify and drive the move of OT equipment into standard OT operation (where possible)
- participate in developing our OT Infrastructure and designs in alignment with the business and IT security
- take the lead in developing new ways of connecting IT and OT.
In addition, you’ll convert and develop strategic business requirements into usable OT architecture.
Your competences include that you
- have a higher technical education at master’s level with solid hands-on experience with OT and/or IT infrastructure architecture
- have knowledge about SCADA systems
- preferably have security certifications (e.g. SANS)
- have experience with documentation of networks and systems
- are able to develop secure set-up for OT and the necessary structures and procedures.
Moreover, you’re able to think strategically and act pragmatically as well as being used to dealing with critical infrastructure.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 19 October 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to Christian Kofod Schjerning, Senior Manager of Operational Technology Services, by telephone on +45 9955 9251 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.