Imagine a future where you work on constructing the largest offshore wind farms across the world.
Join us in this role where you’ll support projects throughout the tendering phase, from development to contract signing. You’ll work across portfolio with lessons learned and processes to enable, develop, and support in the continuous optimisation of installation solutions for both new and mature markets. You’ll be the interface between cable installation project teams and stakeholders in the preparation and construction phases of export and array cable installations for multiple projects across the world.
Welcome to Offshore Cable Installation
You’ll work with 50 skilled and dedicated cable installation colleagues based around the world. Together, you’ll manage and coordinate key offshore cable installation activities, including tender support, contract supervision, project management, and technical cable installation specialist competences in all stages of the projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- the initiation of tender material and the capturing of project specific constraints and identifying how these constraints are best incorporated into the tender strategy
- supporting the lead offshore installation manager to execute the tender strategy up to contract award
- monitoring and gathering lesson learned post contract award to strengthen tendering strategy
- ensuring lessons learned from all stages of the projects are captured and followed to implementation, together with other senior and lead specialists
- contributing to the professional development of competencies within the department and the development of systems, procedures, method descriptions, up to date market knowledge, and surveillance of market development
- ensuring knowledge sharing and development of key documents in the department.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with tendering for subsea cable installation construction projects
- have experience with subsea cable installation projects and had a key role in the project, e.g., as installation manager, installation engineer, project engineer, or interface manager
- have strong, proven stakeholder management skills and excel in creating good relationships with your stakeholders
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently and thrive in an international environment
- have a relevant engineering background with demonstrable competences from offshore construction projects.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 29 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Charlotte Krogh, Senior Manager, on +45 9955 2657 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be involved in tender development and negotiations as well as lesson learned sessions with project teams placed in our offices, mainly in Gentofte, Skærbæk and London.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder