Imagine a future where you play a vital role in implementing and maintaining the IT infrastructure on our production sites to ensure that it’s reliable and scalable
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key player in developing, implementing, and running our production IT infrastructure globally.
Welcome to Production IT infrastructure Product Line
You’ll be part of the Production Security Foundation team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the IT infrastructure at our production sites. The team’s main responsibilities are security and network services for our production business. Together with our other production teams, we deliver the full network/security package, e.g. security and network hardware, WAN, and servers, and services such as AD, Jumphost, DHCP, DNS, etc. We primarily use Cisco and PaloAlto equipment. The Production Security Foundation team consists of people from both Denmark, Poland, and Malaysia.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining and supporting our existing production security infrastructure on our production sites
- keeping the IT infrastructure running as a stable platform for our business
- installing infrastructure components on our Danish production facilities
- liaising with our network architects, enterprise architects, and key stakeholders to design and implement new projects
- implementing SAFe in all teams and supporting your colleagues in other IT infrastructure teams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with operating and deploying firewalls, e.g. PaloAlto and Cisco, as well as basic skills in configuring routers, switches, and management platforms like Panorama, Cisco CSM, or others
- have knowledge working with RTU/PLC, industrial automation, and knowledge about protocols such as Modbus, Profinet, and Serial communications
- are generally interested in working with Scada/OT network (production network)
- probably have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, information management, or similar
- are good at planning, organising, and communicating tasks in an open and constructive environment, where English is the corporate language.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Bøgedal Jørgensen, Head of Infrastructure Engineering CC, on +4599557749 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.