Come join the commerce revolution - unique visualization, scalability and AR projects!
Are you passionate about building scalable cloud based products for millions of people?
Do you want to help drive better web experiences with the use of 3D visualizations?
For our client Cylindo we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join their Copenhagen team. You will be part of a highly skilled product development team who is leading the build out of Cylindo product, which spans multiple areas and technologies. You are experienced making high performing web services and are able to analyze & develop scalable systems.
At Cylindo they are bringing 3D product visualization to global brands and retailers in a photo realistic and easy fashion. By bringing decades of experience in 3D, gaming and retail they have built a leading 3D visualization product offering in the ecommerce space. Retailers see a huge uplift in sales by utilizing Cylindos 3D visualization technology, and use cases are increasing. We have an exciting and aggressive product roadmap within both content integration, content distribution, 3D delivery automation, 3D rendering optimization and AR.
See more info on www.cylindo.com.
What you will be doing
- Design and build scalable distributed systems
- Design and implement new web service API’s
- Solution architecture to define best possible approach for what the business need
- Work closely with product management and development leadership to build the best possible solutions
- Communicate improvements to product management and internal users
- Analyze and improve upon existing systems
- Create unit and integration tests
- 4+ years of experience in developing high performing applications & services
- Expert in C# & .NET
- Experience with developing REST services
- Good knowledge of MySQL and MSSQL
- Bonus points for experience 3D Studio Max, After Effects, Image manipulation
- Bonus points for experience with distributed applications/backends and major design patterns
What Cylindo offers
A chance to work with very smart people who are passionate about changing the world. They are an aggressively growing global product company working with the largest retailers and brands in the world.
They offer great company culture, competitive compensation and benefits packages and comprehensive career development plans.
How to apply
Please do not hesitate to send your application and CV as soon as possible, as we at Bloom evaluate applications from day to day.
If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact Director Sara Juhl at Bloom via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 2086 0865.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.