Technology Unit, Denmark
Technology, headed by the CTO of Denmark, develops and operates local networks, platforms, applications and products. The functional sub-units are Project & Portfolio Office, Applications, Networks, Operations and Services.
The Service organization handles the validation of new service design, secures a competitive production cost level and drives a simplification roadmap of the service architecture. In addition, we work on new service prospects together with our commercial colleagues based on the potential of the technology evolution.
The functional areas are:
- Service architecture: Create and validate service architecture
- Service cost: Establish service cost transparency, together with Finance
- Service Transformation: Identify service migration/convergence potential
- Service Data analytics: Secure new and existing Service OLA/SLA levels
- New service potential: Maintain an inspirational Service roadmap, showing the potential of the technology evolution.
The Senior Mobile Service Architect will be a member of the Technology Services team and refer to the Service director in Technology.
With your solid experience and insight in mobile network and especially the Radio Access Network area (RAN), you will be accountable to develop a Mobile Service roadmap in close collaboration with your commercial colleagues and the network RAN architects. From a service perspective, you will define the optimal direction for our organization, when we continue our mobile network evolution and plan the optimization and closedown of legacy technologies (2G/3G-sunset) and implementation of new opportunities for our customers in the journey from 4G to 5G capabilities. You will ensure we leverage on solutions and experience from other Telia markets to reduce time to market and project cost.
Using your expertise in the RAN-domain, you will be the accountable input giver when we set the service demand for the shared RAN Networks Company called TTN. You facilitate a close collaboration with the RAN-platform architects from Networks, in order to secure end-to-end service alignment and “security by design” of new and existing mobile services.
You will use your solid technology experience and stakeholder communication skills, when attending projects. You will take action towards the responsible resource owners on deliverables that are at risk of being outside agreed parameters and recommend effective corrective actions.
Your will be portfolio owner of specific Mobile services (e.g. Mobile Data) and be accountable of the underlying end-to-end service architecture, cost structure and service performance.
You will be the cornerstone in spotting new partner based Service opportunities and define the technical architecture to enable it, and facilitate proofs of concept and trials to evaluate the business value of the opportunity.
You will act as a trusted advisor to key senior/strategic stakeholders by e.g. proposing solutions to resolve priority conflicts within Telia.
You are eager in driving both your own and the organization’s development. This includes knowledge sharing and training of colleagues across the organization, to understand better the design details in Telia’s services.
What we offer
We offer a challenging and inspiring journey as we build our digital future with strong local technology presence. You will have a pivotal role in establishing and maintaining a Strong Service baseline to enable and reach superior customer experience
You will be part of a diverse team and an environment where you together with your colleagues and peers will drive the organization towards a more customer centric culture. It’s all in our hands - be part of our Journey Ahead!
- You are curious by nature and have an extensive work experience with Radio Access Networking (RAN), and are eager to grasp new technology trends and ways of working. (e.g. IoT, 5G and Big data and analytics)
- You display a positive outlook, a high level of integrity and a proactive mindset
- You feel comfortable when challenging your stakeholders on existing assumptions, when driving the needed speed of change in the organization
- You encourage cooperation and trust among stakeholders, other team members and work groups
- You enjoy being part of a journey, through which we enable the digital transformation of the Danish society, to the benefit of our customers
- You enjoy knowing the performance of your Mobile Service accountability areas in order for you to work with continuous service improvement
- You are determined and have strong problem solving abilities aimed at delivering business benefits
- You have successfully supported Product management in terms of RAN-technology insight and commercial understanding, when defining new services, and excel in translation of technology to business value
- A solid work experience of at least 5 years within the Telco area of an organization or consultancy experience within the Telco industry
- Master degree in either Business, Telco or Engineering
- Good documented skills in written and spoken Danish, to continuously grasp the constraints and opportunities of the Danish Telco market as well as collaborating closely with our Danish business unit and customers, however you do not need to be a native speaker
- Wide variety of experience across the service development lifecycle
- e.g. working with technical product management
- Experience with playing a leading role as change agent in transformational projects, e.g. establishing needed the relationships across the organization and explaining the meaning of the changes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and effective communication of complicated technical opportunities in writing and verbally
- Good documented skills in written and spoken English, in order to work with vendors and our colleagues in the TeliaCompany group functions
- It is an advantage, if you are experienced in working with data and analytics to get network insight. E.g. defining customer related research questions and using visualization tools like Qlik Sense®.
- Up-to-date knowledge about Mobile Telco Network, and prepared to enter an industry driven by fierce competition and demand for further digitalization
How to apply
Send your application and CV via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
Copenhagen Head Office
Wednesday February 14th, 2018
Tuesday April 3rd, 2018
For more information regarding the position, please feel free to contact Erik Olsen, Director of Technology Service Denmark, by mobile +45 2827 7107 or email email@example.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder