Can you create the mobile robots of tomorrow? Do you thrive towards implementing exciting new features for both our existing and our new customers? Do you want to work in one of the most dynamic and international robotic companies in Denmark?
If you can answer "yes" to the questions above, do join us today in our Headquarters in Denmark for this exciting opportunity.
We offer a position in the center of our mobile robotics team with the chance for you to personally shape the position. You will be focusing on a few of our mobile robots with the focus on strengthening our current technology platform for even faster and easier development.
The ideal candidate
We expect you to be flexible and a fast learner, since we have a continuous flow of new projects and technical challenges. Our working environment is busy, international, dynamic, and full of great complex tasks, which needs to be solved by you and the team. We have a preference of people who think, dream and talk about robots 24/7.
The ideal candidate has the following skills:
- A solid experience in mobile robot navigation and localization
- Solid knowledge of control and navigation theory
- Calibration of mobile robots
- Know how to lead software quality assurance, testing, and validation
- Experience with ROS
- Proficient in Linux systems (mainly Ubuntu)
- Git or other version control
- Great demonstrable skills in the creation of mobile robots
- Solid experience in structured C++/Python programming
- The ability to work independently with a good sense of responsibility and ownership.
Add to these if possible:
- Experience with ROS Navigation
- Experience with multiphysics simulators
- Knowledge of vision-based autonomous capabilities
- Great if you know SCRUM
- Experience with the Atlassian ecosystem. Jira, Confluence, Portfolio, Bitbucket.
This is what we offer
We offer a dynamic workplace with good opportunities to work with a wide and varied range of tasks and challenges. You will be inaugurated in and have experience with the way the various departments in a horizontal organization,
collaborate to achieve success. Exciting and challenging assignments will come to you in a steady stream, and you will very largely be able to plan your priorities with your direct manager. We offer an informal and humorous working environment that is characterized by the fact that we find it interesting, motivating and fun to be able to develop the innovative and novel robot technology of tomorrow.
We are an international and diverse organization that respect each other and our differences. We have 27 nationalities hired in Blue Ocean robotics, and we take pride in integrating expat colleagues in collaboration with Odense Robotics and the International Community Odense.
We offer a possibility of bonus arrangements and employee benefits such as lunch program. Computer and mobile phone will be made available for you.
We treat the applications as we receive them. Therefore please submit your application and CV as soon as possible.
- Please note that we will only accept the applications through our web page.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder