Senior Migration Expert with a focus on document migration
Do you want to be part of building a new domain area around migration of documents and processes and ensure that project migrations run smoothly?
Join us and become our Senior Migration Expert in DRM & QHSE Systems where you’ll help us build a domain expertise in migrating documents and processes from old legacy systems to new and up-to-date systems.
Your key tasks will be to
- take the senior role in how we migrate documents and processes from one system to another
- develop migration strategies and scripts
- run migrations strategies
- guide and spar with our colleagues in Malaysia
- participate in various projects where needed.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in IT
- have experience from a senior role on other migrations projects and proven moderate experience from large scale migration projects
- have experience with various migrations tools and migration technologies
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Furthermore, you can handle and prioritise many different tasks simultaneously. You’re the go-to person for advice and you have a positive mindset. You want to work with standardising the domain.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 12 May 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Casper Lawaetz, Manager for DRM & QHSE Systems, by telephone on +45 9955 7459 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling to Malaysia and other locations for conferences in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.