Join us in this role where you’ll be working towards a wind turbine asset project, incl. managing technical interfaces, handling supplier contracts, and determining possible technical solutions and improvements.
Welcome to Wind Turbine Technology
You’ll be part of Wind Turbine Execution where you, together with your colleagues, will be technically responsible for all mechanical and electrical components of the wind turbine and foundation, as well as their interfaces. As a team, we support the business throughout the value chain, covering the technical qualification of new wind turbines, project execution, and handover to Operations. We are a diverse team, that is starting to have a global footprint. Our values are driven by the nature of our roles in the project, which is characterised by independent decision taking, responsibility and flexibility. We embrace the advantages of a matrix organisation in which we, as a team, develop the role together, share learnings among colleagues, and support each other.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing the technical aspects of the wind turbine and crane supplier contracts within specific wind farm projects, evaluating risks, and identifying opportunities for improvements
- ensuring technical requirements and interfaces for wind turbines are met, in cooperation with the supplier and internal interfaces, e.g., Foundation and Operations
- supporting the quality assurance of the project deliveries from our wind turbine suppliers, as well as their sub-suppliers
- following up on technical issues during the design, fabrication, and installation phases, transferring learning from one project to the next.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechanical engineering, or a similar technical background
- preferably have experience with system or component design of wind turbines
- preferably have practical experience with executing asset projects
- preferably have a background of practical mechanical experience
- thrive in an international environment and enjoy creating good relationships with a set of diverse stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kristin Hoej Kjeldsen, Head of Wind Turbine Execution, on (Denmark +45) 99558012 on Mondays to Fridays from 09:00-15:00 CET, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.