Imagine a future where you take up the technical challenges related to the design, construction, and maintenance of our substations
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the design, integration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of mechanical systems, such as HVAC, fire and safety components, EDG, and the pollution prevention system on our onshore and offshore substations.
Welcome to Substations Electrical & Commissioning Management
You’ll be part of Electrical & Mechanical Substation Design where you, together with your colleagues, will work within a department which is responsible for LV and mechanical design, installation and integration management, and commissioning of electrical and mechanical installations. We also support the Operations & Maintenance (O&M) department’s troubleshooting and planning for maintenance, along with 16 passionate and high-performing colleagues, whose motivation is contagious.
You’ll play an important role in:
- taking responsibility for the design of mechanical components and systems, such as water systems, pumps, HVAC, fire, and safety, from the concept to the commissioning phases
- preparing technical specifications and a design basis for mechanical components for both onshore and offshore substations
- ensuring that the deliverables from engineering, fabrication, and principal contractors are of the right quality, according to company and industry requirements
- participating in FAT of mechanical, HVAC, and fire safety systems
- ensuring smooth collaboration with various parties and stakeholders to support supervision and commissioning activities, as well as handover to O&M
- assisting the O&M department troubleshooting and planning for the maintenance of mechanical equipment.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a relevant degree in mechanical or marine engineering or similar degree
- have some relevant technical design experience within offshore substations
- have a demonstrable track record of troubleshooting and planning maintenance of mechanical equipment
- have extensive experience with relevant international standards within the wind industry
- have strong communication skills and a strong analytical approach.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mana Saravi, Senior Manager, on +4524993787 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do regular travelling in relation to your work. As the organisation is expanding globally, some of our activities will be outside Europe, and you should therefore also expect travelling and expatriation outside Europe.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.