Metroselskabet & Hovedstadens Letbane is seeking to employ a Senior Mechanical Engineer. You will be employed in our Engineering Division, providing engineering services to a range of internal projects from planning to construction phase.
The company has an expanding project portfolio and is about to start the construction of the Sydhavn metro extension to Cityringen with 4,5km of twin tube TBM segmental tunnels and 5underground stations. Furthermore, the company has a substantial long‐term pipeline of projects with new lines and underground developments already in a screening phase.
Field of Responsibility
- Review of tender designs for upcoming projects, including contract & specifications.
- Review of detailed design and execution documents (Method Statements, FAT / SAT Testing, etc.).
- Coordinate between multiple disciplines (Transportation Systems Operations, Safety, Certification, Architectural, Structural Design, and Supervision).
- Manage Contractor interface.
- You are cooperative, and a good communicator. You are able to chair a meeting to produce productive outcomes.
- You are persistent and able to defend the Company’s position/goals in meetings with Contractors, Authorities, Neighbours and Third Party Contractors.
- You’re structured, pragmatic, and solution‐oriented.
- You are able to work independently.
- You are able to find the correct balance between the best technical/theoretical design solutions and the practical on site applicability, with focus on administering the contractual requirements.
- Fluent in English and Danish, both oral and written.
- Minimum Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering with 8+ years’ experience.
- Experience working with metro infrastructure
- Knowledge on mechanical system and subsystem configuration
- Able to review/check a design and provide clear, coherent feedback.
- Skills in chairing a meeting.
- Metroselskabet & the Greater Copenhagen Light Rail offer a challenging and independent job in a dynamic organization. We offer attractive wages and terms of employment, a good working environment and good colleagues.
- You will be part of one of the biggest and most challenging infrastructure projects in Northern Europe.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder