Join us to create amazing products within advanced hearing protection and by owning the design from early concept until customer acceptance.
Built on 150 years of innovation – to make life sound better
FalCom is built on GN’s foundation as a global leader in intelligent audio solutions. We create advanced hearing protection solutions enabling special operations, military, law enforcement and security personnel to communicate in the most extreme environments – all while providing world class hearing protection.
You will be part of a small independent team of international software, hardware and mechanical engineers. We develop sophisticated communication solutions that enable our customers to hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible.
From early concept to final product
Alongside other mechanical designers, you will be responsible for the mechanical design of complete concepts and hearing protection products using multiple technologies and integrating materials, e.g. plastic, metal, rubber, etc.
A part of your time you will work with our advanced proto tool shop creating and testing prototypes to find the optimal design. This will at all times also require collaboration with end-users. Testing will be carried out both inhouse but also externally, and while we have a base of suppliers, you will occasionally have to find suppliers for specific technologies. Specifically, you will:
- Support a feasible industrial design, ensuring that it is realistic and innovative at the same time
- Make requirement documents for inspection and approval of new parts and assemblies
- Act as interface to manufacturing and interface to aftermarket including root cause analysis
- Ensure that we stay on top of technological developments by analyzing our competitors’ technical solutions
“You need to understand the use case for each concept to make decisions on specifications, technology and design. There can be many requirements for the product to perform in extreme environments,” says senior manager Kenneth Eskling.
Experience with early concept creation
With a flat hierarchy in our team, you should expect a dynamic workplace where things can change fast. Needless to say, you need to be able to adapt to change – understand why change can be a good thing – and constantly work to improve and optimize the way we work.
- Ideally you have 5+ years of experience with early concept creation for mechanical and electronic solutions for consumer products
- You are an experienced 3D CAD user – we use PTC Creo
- Preferably, you have experience with design in plastic, metal, rubber and different prototype development technologies
- Familiar with various manufacturing technologies that can bring products fast to marked
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 12th April 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact senior manager Kenneth Eskling on +45 2183 5225.
Skriv venligst i din ansøgning, at du har set jobbet hos Jobfinder