Senior Marketing Programs Manager
Silicon Labs’ IoT Home and Life Business Unit is looking for an energetic and resourceful global Marketing Programs Manager with a passion for impacting the market with our Wireless IoT Solutions.
We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives. silabs.com
Silicon Labs’ IoT Home and Life Business Unit is looking for an energetic and resourceful global Marketing Programs Manager with a passion for impacting the market with our Wireless IoT Solutions. This role is ideal for a person who loves to work in a cross-functional team, has an eye for marketing clarity, but also loves getting their hands dirty in the name of perfecting sales enablement and producing top-notch marketing content to reach the hearts and minds of the target audience.
The Marketing Programs Manager for the Home & Life BU will play a key role in defining the strategy and content for promoting Silicon Labs’ value proposition across its most important segments. The responsibilities include forming a clear understanding of customer needs in the target segments and building a marketing plan accordingly. The marketing plan should define an engagement strategy, content plan, prioritization of marketing activities, and more. This requires coordination with the business unit’s segment leads and other marketing functions across the company to ensure the Home and Life business and technology messages are aligned with the overall corporate and company messaging and strategy.
Work performance and success will be measured in the marketing funnel - the generation and tracking of marketing qualified leads and demand creation for products and product launch success.
- Form a clear understanding of customer needs in the target segments – through collaboration and communication with internal stakeholders
- Develop a Market Engagement & Content Strategy (presentations, sales guides) for BU/Segments to ensure growth in the opportunity funnel and drive demand creation for products
- Be the main conduit between the marketing and sales teams, managing the planning, prioritization and execution of events, campaigns, content and thought leadership programs.
- Manage the BU’s Sales Engagement process - Ensuring Sales are enabled with access to the correct collateral and SMEs to build the opportunity funnel and convert to revenue. This includes oversight of the tools and infrastructure used to engage with the Sales team.
- Contribute to the product and technology go-to-market strategy for H&L
- Maintain marketing roadmap
- Scope, review and ensure the quality of all marketing material
- Drive Market Analysis and Research Consolidation activities across the business unit
- Maintain internal engagement with Sales, corporate marketing functions, product marketing and the business unit
- BSc or MSc in engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience in the hi-tech space
- Collaborative Curiosity / Detail oriented
- Strong understanding of technology / technology value proposition development & market engagement
- Ability to demonstrate and explain technologies related to IoT – such as wireless protocols, system-on-chips (SoC), modules, software, development tools, and solutions
- Marketing programs management
- Excellent communicator / presenter
- Capability to work and level set priorities across multiple organizations (Platform, Segment, BU, Sales, Marketing)
- Understanding return on investment (ROI) to identify the most optimal marketing approach for each occasion.
- Ability to travel 2-3 times per year to the United States
- Ability to spend 1-3 evenings per week on virtual meetings with our international team in the US
Are you looking for a supportive, relaxed and success-seeking work culture?
Joining Silicon Labs in Copenhagen, Denmark, you will experience a supportive and multicultural office, where you will get many different perspectives and cooperate with enthusiastic, hard-working colleagues. We prioritize the time for social activities, competitions, after work dinners and much more.
Intrigued? Apply today and be a part of our success story!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.